Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Wait


Tick tock on the clock! *wish it was a party but sigh*

Frustrated over the wait… Oh yeah, lets rewind. I have been waiting for this job reply for about a week to realize that I was not chosen. However, after a few days the general manager smsed saying that there is a vacancy in another business unit and asked me would I like to consider.

Definitely!

To arrange that interview it took another 2 weeks (because they are all over the world) and finally the interview day came. It was the scariest interview ever! The managing director sitting in front of you, and on his right, the senior sales manager and on your right is the regional sales manager… The atmosphere was... can’t find a word to describe it! The interview took around 1-2 hours. It went quite well but when he said I need to work in the lab to know more about the product, I can’t help but to give that “doubt” look. No, I don’t mind working in the lab awhile but it’s in Kluang, Johor. But after giving some thoughts onto it, I don’t mind as long as I get where I want to be in like 3-4 years time.

Now, it’s the wait again… I don’t know whether I got it or not. If I really don’t get it, it’s Masters for me. I have made my decision to leave it to faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment