Sunday, June 6, 2010

~Fairytales~

Astro,

Multiple channels, I could have just simply pick the sports channel and see some basketball or football; I could even hit the cartoon channel to see some Totally spies or Ben 10 (Btw Pucca is totally adorable); I could even expand my general knowledge by seeing some news or national geography. But Noooo, I got to see HBO. P/S I love you. Exactly, why didn’t I just change the channel? Dumb right? Just the wrong movie at the wrong time. This is not about the movie, so if you would like a review about the show just go google  This is about happy ever after. Something that flew in my head suddenly.

“Why are you so childish? Just snap back to reality, this world is not a fairy tale, there is no happy ever after!” I was told before.

Then where do all these stories come from? Just the mere imagination of a writer put down in ink? If that is the case, I will marry no one else but a writer. Makes me wonder, Is it just me? Because I really believe in a “happy ever after” life and would try my very best in attaining it. I am not saying that everything you go through will be smooth, or there aren’t any bumps on the road of life (that wouldn’t be the ideal life but a “Boring please kill me” kinda life.) Hehe…

I mean it has come down to the fact that people are saying:
Why chase for IT when you know that it is something that would never happen? Let’s not plan and live day by day because nothing goes as plan. Let’s not keep our hopes high because if it doesn’t happen you will fall harder on the ground.

I don’t complement these thoughts on good values such as Maturity, experiences, wisdom? But think of it as more of a problem, Pure negative thinking.

I just believe what my guts are telling me, strive for it, chase for it. Happiness is not created to be looked upon but for us to grab hold of it. It goes the same for love, love has caused many heartaches but it has also provided belongingness, memories, happiness, and also a wonderful future. To those reading this post, cherish what you have, mend problems you have (don’t ever sweep it under the carpet- becoz when it blows! SAYONARA), always treat people how you want people to treat you.

Myhav3n,
Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment